[Xen-devel] (no subject)

Hello,
As asked of in the previous mail, I tried compiling Xen from source.
I am not sure whether we can ask questions for the task given, but I have been stuck at it from yesterday.
I followed all the steps, and wherever there was some problem, I looked up that in wiki of Xen, but after building and installing that with ovmf enabled in ./configure, I moved on to the network configuration, and on rebooting after the configuration, it is showing ' ERROR: Can't find hypervisor information in sysfs!' on xm list and brctl shows no bridge enabled. On further checking, it showed 'ERROR: Not running inside Xen'.
I have tried finding the problem, and I will check this again but I can't move forward until the hypervisor runs!
Not sure where to check for the error.

Thank you,

Ayushi.