[Xen-devel] AMD PVH: Status of patches

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sherry Hurwitz <sherry.hurwitz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 13:17:24 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:17:47 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Last fall there were patches under discussion to add PVH support for AMD systems. The work was started by Mukesh Rathor of Oracle and then continued by Elena Ufimtseva. I don't see that those patches ever made it into xen unstable. Was the work discontinued because of a change of focus to HVMlite? If not, I was looking into picking that work up if Elena had moved on to something else. Would it make more sense to now let PVH go and focus on
HVMlite?

Thanks for any suggestion or guidance.