Re: [Xen-devel] Running Xen on Nvidia Jetson-TK1

Hi Julien,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dushyant,
>
> On 14/03/16 14:19, Dushyant Behl wrote:
>> > Yes, I have enabled these configuration parameters when compiling linux -
>
> The list of options looks good to me. I guess Linux is crashing before setting
> up the console. Can you apply the below to Linux and post the log here?

I applied your patch to Linux but still there is no output from the kernel.

But I have found location of the problem, I have a debugger attached
to the Jetson board
and using that I was able to find out that Linux is failing while
initializing the Tegra timer.

The call stack at the time of failing is  -

-   prefetchw (inline)
    arch_spin_lock (inline)
    do_raw_spin_lock_flags (inline)
    __raw_spin_lock_irqssave (inline)
    raw_spin_lock_irq_save (lock = 0xC0B746F0)
-   of_get_parent (node = 0xA00001D3)
-   of_get_address (dev = 0xDBBABC30, index = 0, size = 0xC0A83F30)
-   of_address_to_resource(dev = 0xDBBABC30, index = 0, r = 0xC0A83F50)
-   of_iomap (np = 0xDBBABC30, index = 0)
-   tegra20_init_timer (np = 0xDBBABC30)
-   clocksource_of_init()
-   start_kernel()

After this Linux jumps to floating point exception handler and then to
undefined instruction and fails.

Thanks,
Dushyant