Re: [Xen-devel] Interested to participate in Outreachy Program

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 02:05:42PM -0500, Doug Goldstein wrote:
[...]
> >      domid = find_domain(argv[optind]);
> >      if (!type)
> > -        libxl_primary_console_exec(ctx, domid);
> > -    else
> > -        libxl_console_exec(ctx, domid, num, type);
> > +        libxl_primary_console_exec(ctx, domid, escapechar);
> > +    else
> > +        libxl_console_exec(ctx, domid, num, type, escapechar);
> > +

Urgh... Handling API backward compatibility is really too much for a
small contribution. I'm really sorry for not having noticed this touches
stable API when I suggested this project.

I would be quite happy if you only modify tools/console/client/main.c
and teach it -t option and leave xl command and libxl API to me (or
other aspired people who wants to work on this). In the context of
Doug's project I think you have more important stuff to do.

Doug has the final say on what kind of contribution is appropriate, of
course.

Wei.