Re: [Xen-devel] Bug in x86 instruction emulator?

On 2016-04-07 04:04, Jan Beulich wrote:
We'd need to know which exact exception (including error code and,
in the case of #PF, CR2 value) gets raised to the guest by what
specific piece of code in the hypervisor. That'll likely mean some
instrumentation of the hypervisor code.

Jan

No problem with instrumentation as it's not a production system.

I don't have the knowledge to write code, but if a patch can be created or if only a few lines of code is required, I can edit source files manually, rebuild, install Xen and collect the required information.

William Z.