Re: [Xen-devel] Xen does not work after changing scheduler's code

On Tue, 2016-05-10 at 08:47 +0000, tutu sky wrote:
> From: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > From: Xen-devel [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
> > Of
> > tutu sky
> >
> > Thanks.
> > would you please tell me what do you mean by top-post?
> Top google hit for 'top post': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_
> style
>
> thanks, it was not intentionally.  I hope this message be correct in
> bottom-post format.
> please give me a feedback in order to learn.

It is better.

But you should also trim the quotes of the message you are replying to.
Basically, when you write something in your email that is "responding"
to something, things should look... well... like I am making them look
right here.

So, basically, your replies should go _below_ what you are replying to
(and this you've done correct), but you also should remove the parts
that are not necessary (and this, you didn't do at all).

Again, look at what I've done in this mail. Actually, check your
archive of this mailing list (or the web version of those), and you'll
find a lot of examples.

> Thank you in advance.

You're welcome. Hope it helps.

Regards,