Re: [Xen-devel] Running Xen on Nvidia Jetson-TK1

Hi Dushyant,

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 3:23 AM, Dushyant K Behl <dushyantbehl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm working on a research project with IBM, and I want to run Xen on Nvidia
> Tegra Jetson-tk1 board.
> I looked at a post on this mailing list
> (http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-03/msg01122.html),
> and I am using this git tree -
>
> git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/xen.git
> and branch  - tegra-tk1-jetson-v1
>
> But when I try to boot Xen on the board I am not able to see any output (even
> with earlyprintk enabled).
> After jumping to Xen the board just resets without showing any output.
>
> I am using upstream u-boot with non secure mode enabled.

I just got the Jetson TK1 board and I'm trying to run Xen on it.

May I know which u-boot repo and which branch you used to enable the
non-secure mode? If you could also share your u-boot config file, that
will be awesome!

The u-boot from NVIDEA didn't turn on the HYP mode. I tried the
git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git, tag v2016.03, but the board won't boot
after I flashed the uboot. No message at all... :-(
If I use NVIDEA's uboot, I can boot into the linux kernel without problem.

Thank you very much for your help and time!

Best Regards,

Meng