Re: [Xen-devel] HEADS UP: Imported Xen 4.7: no blkback

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016, Roger Pau Monné wrote:

> Since you mention that the console is very slow, if you run 'top' on Dom0,
> do you see any process (eg: qemu) taking a lot of CPU time?
>
> Also, do you see Dom0 consuming a lot of CPU if you run 'xentop'?

Just quick info regarding console problem at the mountroot prompt:

- it was also very slow and behaving strange with older kernel
and 4.5.2.

- it works better when I use dual console - one can type on the
serial console and see the results immediately, vidconsole
is slower but thins seem to work (at least I get no panics
due to "cannot mount root" anymore).

- will check top

Marcin