Re: [Xen-devel] error while compiling Xen from the source

Running F23 here seemed to go trough good with above URL (making up much for my environment).

The only part causing me trouble is page specific direction setting the branch:

$ cd xen; git checkout -b staging staging

Instead I did here (and think it should be)

$ cd xen; git checkout -b staging

Example:

<wtenhave@kruimel:69> git checkout -b staging
Switched to a new branch 'staging'

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 04:03:30PM +0100, Safa Hamza wrote:
> i'm really confused
> i build xen from the source in pc running ubuntu mate but while trying to

Take a look at http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Compiling_Xen_From_Source#Build_Dependencies_-_Debian_.2F_Ubuntu
and follow the directions there.