Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.3-testing test] 96176: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 24.06.16 at 05:12, <osstest-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 96176 xen-4.3-testing real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/96176/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  build-i386-libvirt            5 libvirt-build             fail REGR. vs.
> 87893
>  build-amd64-libvirt           5 libvirt-build             fail REGR. vs.
> 87893
>  build-armhf                   5 xen-build                 fail REGR. vs.
> 87893
>  test-amd64-i386-xend-qemut-winxpsp3  9 windows-install    fail REGR. vs.
> 87893

So these recur, and the libvirt build failure has actually got bisected
already. Is anyone looking into that part?

The ARM build failure is somewhere in OCaml code, which I don't
feel qualified to look into, yet the changes under test don't seem
to have any OCaml changes, so this might rather be an issue with
the build host running different software from when the last test
succeeded.

Is a bisection underway for the winxp one? Considering the tree
had its testing disabled for a while, and considering the not
insignificant amount of changes, I think that might be the faster
route than trying to guess where the problem is coming from. The
hypervisor log tells me that the guest did its usual 3rd boot, but
has disappeared by the time the * debug key got issued. The
xend log has a "VM start failed" near its end, with the traceback
hinting at a xenstore problem. I have to admit that I don't feel
qualified to look into that.

Jan