[Xen-devel] PVH hypercall interface

Hi,

What hypercalls are available for PVH guests? How is it different for
HVM guests? Is it documented somewhere?
For example I'd expect that do_mmu_update is available only for PV
guests, but looking at the code I can't find anything preventing other
guest types from using it (no, some obscure conditions deep in execution
path doesn't count).

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki