Re: [Xen-devel] Bug in hash changes to netback in 4.7.2 kernel

  • To: Anthony Wright <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 13:54:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 13:54:35 +0000

Well, if you could have a look to see whether the skbs have sw_hash set when
they get into net_rx_action() that would be something, and also check whether
xenvif_select_queue() is being properly called. I'll take a look and see if I
can repro this myself when I get some time.

  Paul