Re: [Xen-devel] [xtf test] 100874: all pass - PUSHED

osstest service owner writes ("[xtf test] 100874: all pass - PUSHED"):
> flight 100874 xtf real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/100874/
>
> Perfect :-)

Hooray.  I see this is running in xen-unstable now, as expected.

Just to check, are we expecting `xtf/test-pv64-xsa-167' to SKIP ?

The log says:
   PV superpage support not detected

I assume this is not a missing hardware feature, but rather a missing
build option or something ?

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features suggests
that superpages are "supported" so it would be good to have this test
working.

Thanks,
Ian.