Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] xl info displays less ram than the total available

>>> On 06.10.16 at 14:39, <blallo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm amazed at and grateful for your interest in my issue. It is an efi
> system

In this case please retry using xen.efi instead of indirecting via
grub.efi. See http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/misc/efi.html
for what you may need to set up. If that works we can be pretty
certain that the (beta) version of grub2 you use fools up xen.gz
at least as far as the memory map goes.

Jan