Re: [Xen-devel] Test Xen 4.8 RC4 not stable 27.10.16

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:01:50PM +0100, Juergen Schinker wrote:

> ----- On 27 Oct, 2016, at 09:53, Wei Liu wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > For the second part, xenstored.pid normally would be stored under
> > /var/run, which should be cleared whenever the system is booted [0].
>
> I know but the /var/run/xenstored.pid  stays but anyway

Please check the content of that file and see if there is really such
process in your system.

It is possible that some other init scripts are interfering with
systemd. I don't know.

> RC4 is not so stable - I have random freezes

Please try to extract guest / hypervisor log that contains text of
interest.

Wei.