Re: [Xen-devel] per-domain logging

Cedric Bosdonnat writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] per-domain logging"):
> I now have a big lot of changes to use the LOG*D family through the
> libxl code.  What should be the best way to submit that for review?
> I guess a giant commit won't be too easy to handle for review and
> maintenance, maybe I should have one commit per changed file... any
> opinion on that?

I don't disagree with what Wei has said.

I would suggest:

 * One patch to introduce the new macros, with no call sites

 * One or more patches containing only trivial changes to convert call sites
   Sort the changes by what they look like in the diff, so that if
   there are several different usage patterns each has one patch.

 * One patch to remove old macros, if any ought to be removed.

Although, bear in mind that we are currently frozen for the 4.8
release so your changes won't be committed right now.

Ian.