Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel panic on Xen virtualisation in Debian

On 01.12.2016 14:26, Wei Liu wrote:

This is still the same kernel log that was sent some time ago.
So, if you have built Xen with debug=y, could you try to set Xen log
level to the highest and capture "xl dmesg" when guest crashes?

It's not the guest that crashes, it's dom0. So when the host crashes, I'm not able to issue any commands anymore.

But I think this is increasingly likely to be a Linux kernel issue
because you've tried multiple versions of xen. Maybe it is time to try
different versions of Dom0 kernels (sorry if you've tried that, I can't
remember all the details over so many moons).

Yes, indeed I have tried different kernels, but I can't remember details as well... ;/

--
Ciao...          //        http://blog.windfluechter.net
      Ingo     \X/     XMPP: ij@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc