[Xen-devel] FATAL TRAP on __do_update_va_mapping when booting Xen 4.8

Hello,

We're getting a FATAL TRAP when booting Xen 4.8 on 2 different servers (Xeon
L5640 and Xeon L5520). The same xen binary boots fine on a third server with a
Xeon E5-2650 v2 CPU, and the 3 servers boot fine when Xen is built with -01
instead of -02 (gcc 4.9.2-10 from Debian jessie).

I've attached the boot log, and I've uploaded the xen and xen.syms binary here:

 http://legout.info/~vincent/xen

Would anyone have any idea? I'll be happy to provide more information if needed.

Thanks,
Vincent