Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.8 + Linux 4.9 + Credit2 = can't bootup

Dario Faggioli writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.8 + Linux 4.9 + Credit2 = can't
bootup"):
> Anyway, we should have some multi-socket boxes on OSSTest, AFAICR.

I think we do but I haven't got a systematic way of answering that
question other than by manual eyeballing of the spec sheets.

IF there were something easy to look for in the dmesg output (say) I
could probably grep historical logs.

Ian.