[Xen-devel] boot from xen hypervisor

  • To: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Zvclproject Zvclproject <zvclproject@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:45:46 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:46:04 +0000

Dear All,

Acutely I'm working to install the xenserver from source code but I'm still stuck in the booting phase of the xen hypervisor I can't modify the grub of the CENTOS the documentation is omit that in the xenproject website. Also the dom0 installation is unclear for me.
I have followed following links

and more than that, but unfortunately I can't continue.

Can you do a demonstration for beginner about the xen source code and the sequence of installation it from source code.

Thank you very much