Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 0/6] Rangeset generalisation

Dear Paul,

> The cleanup seems a good thing to do to me.

So I would collect comments, rebase it to latest master and push the
second version without RFC.

> Any particular reason this series is RFC?

The reason to make this series was an intention to use rangesets to
manage mmio ranges in our shared coprocessor framework. It was planned
to extend range with `void* priv` to extend functionality.
Unfortunately the rangeset feature to merge ranges makes it unusable
for our needs. Also linked list, even sorted, is not really good in
search.
Another concern was how community react on the change into generic code.

Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.