Re: [Xen-devel] Outreachy project - Xen Code Review Dashboard

On Thu, 2017-03-30 at 18:48 -0700, Vaishnavi Ramesh Jayaraman wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Vaishnavi, interested in contributing to the Xen Project as part
> of the Outreachy Program. I am particularly interested in working on
> the Xen Code Review Dashboard.
>
> I have worked on the ElasticSearch - Logstash- Kibana (ELK) stack
> previously and am comfortable with Javascript.
>
> It would be great if you could give me pointers on how to get
> started!
>
> Also, I am unable to join the mailing list for this project - metrics
> -grimoire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Vaishnavi,

First of all, thanks for your interest.

And now, a warning notice: this project will require mainly Python and
noSQL (ElasticSearch, in particular) knowledge. I see you're familiar
with ELK, what about Python?

[Lars, as I just commented in another message, I now notice this is
wrong in the project description at
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects
sorry about that. Could we change it?]

If you're still interested, I guess it would be good to have a quick
IRC chat, and discuss about next steps.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com