Re: [Xen-devel] Outreachy project - Xen Code Review Dashboard

Hi Jesus,
I understand that the Perceval scripts are written in Python. I am familiar
with Python and comfortable working in it. So does the micro task remain the
same? To run Perceval on xen-devel list and save output to elastic search ?

Also, when are you generally online on IRC?

Thanks a lot!

Vaishnavi