Re: [Xen-devel] 4.9.0-rcX can not be built for ARM64

Julien,

On 15.05.17 13:34, Julien Grall wrote:
Are you planning to submit a patch? I think we can take this for Xen 4.9. Both version are good for me, it is a matter of taste here I think.

I would take your code, it is safer for possible future usage of libxl__estimate_madt_size() function.
I'm going to submit a patch, is it ok for you I put your signed-off?

--

*Andrii Anisov*