Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.9 rc5

(Dropping xen-announce and xen-users)

On 05/17/2017 10:05 AM, Andrii Anisov wrote:
Dear All,

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for the testing. In the future please follow the instruction on the wiki [1] to report success/failure.

On 17.05.17 10:42, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi all,

Xen 4.9 rc5 is tagged. You can check that out from xen.git:

  git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git 4.9.0-rc5

With the build fix patch [1] the RC is tested on M3ULCB (Renesas M3)
board [2].
System build done with Yocto.

Following is functional:
    - Dom0 run
    - DomU (with no HW) run
    - PV NET function - DomU runs with NFS root
    - PV Block function - in DomU copy from xvda to NFS root folder.

It was not performed raisin test because raisin failed to start on Yocto
issued system, i.e.:
    root@m3ulcb-domx:~/raisin# ./raise test
    No config file found, copying default config
    [raisin] I don't know distro unknown. It might be missing packages.
    [raisin] I don't know distro unknown. It might be missing packages.
    [raisin] I don't know distro unknown. Cannot install packages.

CC Stefano for this.

[1]
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2017-05/msg01581.html
[2] http://elinux.org/R-Car/Boards/M3SK