Re: [Xen-devel] debian stretch dom0 + xen 4.9 fails to boot

>>> On 07.06.17 at 17:06, <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This looks to be turning into a nightmare. Since you said it doesn't
make it to the point where Xen would do any normal output, have
you been able to narrow down how far it gets? I think this is one
of the few remaining avenues to gain some more understanding.

One other thing to try might be, with that patch reverted, to fill
all memory upwards from wakeup_start (or really its low
memory copy) with a pattern, and later inspect whether anything
changed (you could of course also simply compare low memory
copy and original). Or maybe you have tried this already...

Jan