Re: [Xen-devel] Nested Virtualization Support Host-Only Hypervisors

I reproduce the issue again, and attachments are the log.

# xl dmesg > xldmesg.log
# dmesg > dmesg.log

However there is not error in the log.

Maybe just as you said, the nested virtualization is not mature. Do
you know how much work to do to change the Xen source code, to make
Xen support host-only hypervisors.

Thanks
-kangjie