Re: [Xen-devel] A document for Xen release management

On 17/07/2017, 16:09, "Wei Liu" <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>It is agreed during the summit we should write down such document. Here
>is my attempt of doing so.
>
>We should probably commit something like this into xen.git so that it
>gets updated regularly.
>
>Comments are welcome.

Just to x-ref, see the notes from the meeting at
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2017-07/threads.html#0
1645
I think I ought to go through the document when the next version is in
place and check, whether something has been missed

Lars