Re: [Xen-devel] Pass through in Xen

Hi,
I have read that “From a software standpoint, PCI and PCI Express devices are essentially the same. PCIe devices had the same configuration space, BARs, and (usually) support the same PCI INTx interrupts”.
According to my understanding, PCI and PCIe are different kind of interfaces with different supporting features, though PCIe is designed to be like PCI.
But Linux kernel seems to treat them equally from a software point of view.
Will xen-pciback and xen-pcifront module support both PCI and PCIe devices?
Can PCI passthrough in Xen support PCIe devices as well?

Rgards,
Ajmal