Re: [Xen-devel] Regarding changing memory for DOM0

On 03.08.17 16:49, Julien Grall wrote:
Looking at the log, there is 640MB of RAM allocated below 4GB. So is it the same issue?
I do not know what the issue George exactly has. I do not see his log.
Let me check with a block device root.

Also, which version of Xen are you comparing with?
I'm not comparing, just checked on my table with my current setup.

--

*Andrii Anisov*