Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 116832: regressions - FAIL [and 1 more messages]

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 116832: regressions -
FAIL [and 1 more messages]"):
> Oh, that's pretty unfortunate. I think we'll then need a custom flight
> tied to the box that this failure occurred on, to have a way to tell
> whether the fix I'm about to prepare has actually helped,

Even though it is no longer regarded as a regression by osstest, the
job will still be host-sticky.  So if you commit a patch to staging,
you should be able to see whether it has helped.

Ian.