Re: [Xen-devel] RTDS with extra time issue

Dario, Meng,

On 12.02.18 12:17, Dario Faggioli wrote:
Well, I'll let Andrii reply, but honestly, I don't think it is.

See, for instance, the fact that DomR has only 1 vCPU, so I find it
unlikely that the only thing that run there is *just* *one* real-time
task. :-/
While I'm focused mainly on the topic discussed here [1], a RT domain will have some RTOS with its set tasks (RT as well as non-RT), also it would communicate with other domains. Likely it would be one RT domain per system. So I'm trying to estimate somehow if RTDS has its practical usage or dedicated cpupool with null scheduler will do the job.

[1] https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/automotive-discussions/2018-January/005590.html

--

*Andrii Anisov*