Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.11 Development Update

Hey Juergen,

On Wed, 2018-02-28 at 09:23 +0100, Juergen Gross wrote:
> = Timeline =
>
> We now adopt a fixed cut-off date scheme. We will release twice a
> year. The upcoming 4.11 timeline are as followed:
>
> * Last posting date: March 16th, 2018
> * Hard code freeze: March 30th, 2018
> * RC1: TBD
> * Release: June 1st, 2018

> *  Mitigations for Meltdown/CVE-2017-5754
>   -  Jan Beulich

Now that this is done, are we committing to having your speedup series
in 4.11 as well? I think we should.

Maybe it could even be a blocker, considering how big the performance
impact is (and the fact that the series is already there ;-P).

Regards,
Dario