Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-4.10 Domain-0 crashes at bootup

Hi All.

As suggested by Michael. I compiled the kernel as per
https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/2/23/59, containing the patch
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-02/msg00045.html.

Upon installing this fresh kernel, the machine booted fine with Xen
enabled (just needed an additional "sudo apt-get install libyajl-dev"
and another reboot to get the proper listing of "Domain-0".

So, at least from my side, this thread can be marked solved/closed.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

--
Regards,