Re: [Xen-devel] Setting up a call to discuss PCI Emulation - Future Direction

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:32:57 +0000
Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I had an action to set up a call on discussing the future direction of
>PCI Emulation. I CC’ed everyone who raised an interest. I propose to
>use Gotomeeting unless there are objections.
>
>As far as I can tell, we have people in the following time-zones: PST
>to EST and BST. Not sure where Alexey is based, but it looks as if
>
>16:00 – 17:00 BST
>17:00 – 18:00 BST
>18:00 – 19:00 BST
>BST = UTC+1

Ideally, any time before 17:00 UTC would be preferable for my timezone
(UTC+10), but the 18:00 – 19:00 BST option should ok too (although
much less preferable, unticked '18:00–19:00 BST' checkboxes in the poll
to reflect this).