[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Xen-devel] x86 Community Call - Wed May 9, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items

Hi all,

please find attached
a) Meeting details (just a link with timezones) – the meeting invite will 
follow when we have an agenda
    Gotomeeting, phone bridge details and slack channel will be sent with the 
meeting invite

== Meeting Details ==
Wed May 9, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC
Wed May 9, 15:00 - 16:00 BST (London)
Wed May 9, 16:00 - 17:00 CEST (Berlin)

Further International meeting times: 

b) Call for agenda items

The meeting minutes of the last call are at 
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-04/msg00857.html and 

Are there any new items to discuss?

In the tracking/action section, the following items probably need to be covered 
briefly. I am listing these below.
If things are progressing and need no further discussion, please let me know by 
Monday and I will just add a note
to the agenda/minutes. That would provide an opportunity to discuss other issues

Please search for your name with an @ before.

== AOB
ACTION (April - DONE): George to send list of phone numbers to Lars
ACTION (April - DONE): Lars to include list of phone numbers in invite
ACTION (April - DONE): Lars to include slack channel in invite

== [RFC XEN PATCH v4 00/41] Add vNVDIMM support to HVM domains
There are a few action's outstanding.
@George, @Royger: Please let me know whether we need further discussion or 
whether this is in hand/has not progressed.

== [PATCH RFC 00/10] x86 passthrough code cleanup
ACTION (April - DONE): Brian Wood to ping Suravee Suthikulpanit (AMD) 
@Wei: Not sure whether Suravee has responded

ACTION (April - DONE): Lars to propose fixing CC issue in xen.git:MAINTAINERS 
copying the R section entries from Linux.git:
ACTION (April - DONE): Lars to have a back-channel discussion with AMD on how 
to solve this. 
For now, CC Brian

== [PATCH 0/7] paravirtual IOMMU interface
ACTION (March): Paul to resend the series with a clear problem statement. It 
may also make sense for Andy, Paul and George to sit together
@Paul: let me know whether you want this on the agenda

== [PATCH v4 0/4] x86/cpuid: enable new cpu features
The agreement was to park until patches arrive, which as far as I can tell have 
@John, @Yang: please let me know if there is any progress and whether thus this 
item should be put onto the agenda

== PVHv2 Status (Royger)
Update: At the AB meeting it was confirmed that Boris will not be working on 
PVHv2 Linux for a while
@Royger: Anything to add here?

== PCI Emulation - Future Direction (Royger, Stefano, Julien)
We have a call set up 
@Royger, @Paul: Not sure whether you want to give an update to the larger group

== Recently Un-blocked Series/un-blocked dependencies
According to the minutes, the following series should not be blocked anymore
* AMD AVIC Series
* [RFC Patch v4 0/8] Extend resources to support more vcpus in single VM
* [RFC PATCH 0/8] Add guest CPU topology support

== Blocked Series
Please go through the minutes and let me know, whether
a) Anything has been unblocked
b) You want to raise an item in the list for discussion

The list of which appeared to blocked on a dependency seem to be
== [PATCH RFC 00/14] EPT-Based Sub-page Write Protection Support (Zhang Yi)

== Longer Term / Blocked
=== [PATCH RESEND v1 0/7] Intel Processor Trace virtulization enabling
ACTION (April): Lars to talk Intel, George & Wei with a view of whether a 
design/discussion could 
be arranged at the summit and whether it makes sense. It will need some 
preparation by the reviewer 
@John, @George, @Wei: Are there new developments?

=== [RFC PATCH v2 00/17] RFC: SGX Virtualization design and draft patches
ACTION (April): Lars to think about this, discuss with Intel (CC 
I have not done that yet: also, this week is a holiday in China.

== Longer Term / Agreed to pause
=== [PATCH v4 00/28] add vIOMMU support with irq remapping function of virtual 
@John: let me know whether this is still paused. If so, I propose not to discuss


Xen-devel mailing list



Lists.xenproject.org is hosted with RackSpace, monitoring our
servers 24x7x365 and backed by RackSpace's Fanatical Support®.