[Xen-devel] PCI Pass-through / Config Space emulation for ARM64

Hi All,

PCI-PT and PCI config space emulation have been in discussion for quite a long time. We had started some work on this in past and in LEG-XEN but that didnt go far and the group is closed.

I believe that PCI-PT is a feature which would be suitable for not only for servers but for embedded platforms as well.

I would like know the interest in the developer community on this, so that we can be
able to complete this in the time frame of 4.12 release.
My idea is that we can form a small group and split up the work as per interest.

-Thanks
Manish