[Xen-devel] Xen ARM Community Call Wednesday 25th July 9AM Pacific / 4PM UTC

Hi all,

It is time for another Xen on ARM Community Call. I suggest to talk
again on Wed 25 July at 9AM California time.

Please reply to this thread suggestions topics for discussion. I'll
start by suggesting "progress on certifications".

This time we get to use the Xilinx WebEx conference system, see
attached. I also appended the details to join the conference call.

Cheers,

Stefano

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://xilinx.webex.com/xilinx/j.php?MTID=m94c112941ad6a6f6a0ccc2140c84bfe9
Meeting number: 920 504 982
Meeting password: akZPPX*9

JOIN BY PHONE
Call-in toll-free number: 1-(877) 582-3182  (US)
Call-in number: 1-(770) 657-9791  (US)
Show global numbers:
https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=1659920463
Conference Code: 165 992 0463