Re: [Xen-devel] Emulation and active (valid) interrupts

> 2. Is it possible that something else in that path writes into
> VM_ENTRY_INTR_INFO (which the vmx_intr_assist() logic can't possibly
> prevent)? For example, in my Xen 4.7.5 sources, there's a
> pt_restore_timer(v); call in hvm_do_resume() before the vm_event
> emulation code.

Actually even handle_hvm_io_completion(v) could theoretically cause a
write into VM_ENTRY_INTR_INFO, because it emulates. I'm not sure how
probable this is, but theoretically the same issue with vm_event
emulation applies here: external interrupts could be lost.

Thanks,
Razvan