Re: [Xen-devel] Xen support on ARM64

On 29/11/2018 07:39, Omkar Bolla wrote:
Hi,

Hello,

I just wanted to run xen hypervisor on ARMv8 architecture, I tried on Hikey960 platform which has armv8, but latest xen giving cpu errors.

Could you please tell me, on which platforms latest xen is working?

If your platform supports virtualization. Then there are a good chance for Xen to boot on it out-of-box. So what platform are you looking at?

Regarding the hikey960, there are patches on the ML to fix boot. See [1].

Cheers,

[1] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-11/msg03360.html

--
Julien Grall