Re: [Xen-devel] Xen optimization

On 11/12/2018 18:39, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018, Julien Grall wrote:
On 10/12/2018 12:23, Andrii Anisov wrote:
Hello Julien,

On 10.12.18 13:54, Julien Grall wrote:
What are the numbers without Xen?
Good question. Didn't try. At least putchar should be implemented for that.

I think we need the baremetal numbers to be able to compare properly the old
and new vGIC.

That might prove very hard for Andrii to do because TBM is made to run
on Xilinx hardware and Xen VMs only. It is probably lacking necessary
drivers to run on other boards natively.

Really? What sort of platform specific driver do you need? Shouldn't the UART be sufficient?

When you speak about interrupt latency, you need to compare to baremetal.
Otherwise it has no meaning at all. So what is your solution?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall