Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 06/16] gic: drop interrupts enabling on interrupts processing

Hi,

On 28/11/2018 22:06, Julien Grall wrote:
On 28/11/2018 21:32, Andrii Anisov wrote:
From: Andrii Anisov <andrii_anisov@xxxxxxxx>

This reduces the number of context switches in case we have an
interrupt storm. We will read out all of those interrupt in the
loop anyway.

This needs a better explanation. You might want to have a look at the details I provided in another discussion.

In general, I would like any changes in the vGIC to be very detailed. As they are usually subbtle implication on the rest of the code base.

This patch is suitable for Xen 4.12 with more comments in the commit message.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall