Re: [Xen-devel] RT Xen on ARM - R-Car series

On 28.12.18 10:28, Andrii Anisov wrote:
Hello Jairo,

This is just a quick reply.

On 28.12.18 17:22, LOPEZ, FUENTES NACARINO Jairo Eduardo wrote:
Via serial console I get the following output for the images created after
modifying the dts and applying the patch below:

U-Boot 2015.04 (Jun 22 2018 - 13:36:27)

I see, you did not update bootloaders on the board.

Actually it is clearly stated on the wiki page [1]

[1]
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Salvator-X#BL2_.26_U-boot_update_procedure

--
Sincerely,