[Xen-devel] Hypervisor Debugging GDB, KDB

Dear Xen Developer mailing list,

I have been looking for detailed Information about the current status of Xen
hypervisor debugging. I checked the mailing list (questions mostly unanswered
or outdated), the repositories, and several search engine without a satisfying
answer to my question. Is there any way of single stepping Xen hypervisor as we
usually do, e.g., with the Linux kernel using gdb and kdb over serial port? If
so can you give me a hint where to find this information, furthermore it might
be good to make this information easily accessible for newcomers in Xen
development.

Best,

Jan Ruh
CONFIDENTIALITY: The contents of this e-mail are confidential and intended only
for the above addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, copying or
delivering it to anyone else or using it in any unauthorized manner is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please
notify the sender and the systems administrator at straymail@xxxxxxxxxx
immediately.