Re: [Xen-devel] Xen ARM Fault recovery for automotive use case

On 18/03/2019 06:50, ramblech@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

Hello,

I'm researching xen for automotive use case and I see a presentation called:
"Design and Implementation of Automotive Virtualization Based on Xen - Sung-Min Lee, Samsung Electronics"
on Xen Developer and Design Summit 2018.

I'm interesting in the modification of fault recovery scenario on P9~P11, it introduced a new hypercall called XEN_DOMCTL_samsung_reset.

If I recall correctly the talk, XEN_DOMCTL_samsung_reset is doing exactly the same as XEN_DOMCTL_soft_reset. The later is not yet implemented on Arm, I can provide guidelines if you are interested to implement it.

Where can I find some code or tutorial for this modification? Has the code been released?

Your best bet would be to contact the speaker.

Best regards,

--
Julien Grall