Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.12.0-rc Hangs Around masked ExtINT on CPU#

>>> On 22.03.19 at 10:53, <jlpoole56@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2) Xen Source - here is the log of an attempt adding "cpuinfor maxcpus=1"
> as an option in myman_xen.cfg:
> https://pastebin.com/ifHZqCuX (6months)

Well, the "maxcpus=1" doesn't really hide the issue (anymore) because
we now bring up all secondary processors despite this option (and then
park them because of the option). But other than for 1) (yet like for 3))
two of the secondary processors get brought up fine here. Could you
check whether this is random, i.e. whether with the same set of options
you observe varying or consistent mileage? In the latter case slowing
things further down might by another worthwhile experiment, all to get
a feel for whether we're dealing with some systematic issue in our code
or some timing issue.

Jan