Re: [Xen-devel] Guest Testing in OSSTEST - What distros and versions should we test against

On 10 May 2019, at 01:48, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

With regards to Windows testing we have some restrictions. We have tried
several times to buy additional test licenses, but this never went anywhere
(some of the VM licenses are not available for our environment, unless you
bulk buy, which is very expensive). The only approach that would allow us to
test against different windows versions would be to require everyone who may
touch OSSTEST which is not doable.

I can bring this up with the MS open source office, if there are strong
feelings about this and try again

If there's at least a (not overly) small chance of succeeding, I think this
may be worth it, unless Rich's suggestion already helps.

I will try again. Let's work on the basis that this is possible and see where it goes
Lars