[Xen-devel] rochester boot loader serial output issue (was Re: [xen-unstable test] 143061: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass)

Stefano Stabellini writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 143061:
regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass"):
> And I do have a suggestion for somebody else to pick this up: Brian
> (CC'ed) has joined Xilinx recently and might be willing to help on this.
> However, we would need to give him access to the colo for him to be able
> to make any progress.

Hi.  Offline we exchanged details and Brian now has access to the
colo.  I'll send a briefing by private email.

Brian, are you available to work on this now ?  If so I will set up a
an automatic repro of the problem on one of our two affected boxes.
This will book out the box for you to play with.

It's probably best if we negotiate in detail on #xendevel, so, Brian,
please reply there.  In particular I am often on IRC out of my usual
working hours, when I may not be reading my email.

Ian.