Re: [Xen-devel] Likely regression in efi=no-rs option

On Nov 19, 2019, at 02:13, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, to sum up -- there's definitely a pretty major regression on all
> this hardware with Xen 4.13 RC2:
>
> https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/gateways-embedded-computing/sc/gateways-embedded-pcs/edge-gateway?~ck=bt
>
> Without efi=no-rs option Xen panics on boot (sorry for attaching the
> screenshot -- I know it is not super helpful but it gets the point
> across)

I don't think the screenshot came through..

By "without efi=no-rs" do you mean "efi=rs" or no explicit value for efi on the
Xen command line?

> With efi=no-rs Xen boots fine, but Dom0 can't come up.

Is that with RC2, or RC2 + the recent patch from Marek for efi=no-rs?  Any
serial logs from dom0 boot?  Can you share the dom0 kernel command line with
all options?

Thanks,
Rich