[Xen-devel] Status of 4.13

Where do we stand with Xen 4.13 regarding blockers and related patches?

1. OSStest failure regarding nested test:
   I'm not quite sure whether the currently debated patch of Andrew is
   fixing the problem. If not, do we know what is missing or how to
   address the issue? If yes, could we please come to an agreement?
   As an alternative: any thoughts about ignoring this test failure for
   4.13-RC3 (IOW: doing a force push)?

2. Ryzen/Rome failures with Windows guests:
   What is the currently planned way to address the problem? Who is
   working on that?

3. Pending patches for 4.13:
   Could I please have feedback which patches tagged as "for-4.13" are
   fixing real regressions or issues? I don't want to take any patches
   not fixing real problems after RC3, and I hope to be able to get a
   push rather sooner than later to be able to let Ian cut RC3.

4. Are there any blockers for 4.13 other than 1. and 2. (apart of any
   pending XSAs)?

Juergen